SEO Contractor Role (Status: Open)
We are looking for an SEO contractor working part-time (with option for full-time in next 3 months) to join our growing team of SaaS SEOs and marketers.
- Own the client planning and strategic direction
- Communicate with clients through Slack and video
- Work together with our writers or internal clients staff to develop optimised content
- Work with our internal prospecting team to find great candidates for outreach and collaboration opportunities
- Deliver reporting to the client and be accountable for the results
- Work as part of a team on internal projects and content
- Support and give feedback to your peers
- Perform technical SEO Audits and provide clear direction to developers on implementing fixes.
- 1-2 years of working in a fast paced agency environment or growing SaaS company.
- A deep understanding of content marketing, technical SEO, on-page, and digital PR
- The ability to drive revenue through search and measure via GA and GTM
- Proven and measurable success with SaaS businesses
- A unique perspective on how to drive value in search
- Ability to tell stories and combine a narrative not just present data
- Ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- You’re growth crazy and aren’t just ticking boxes on “SEO best practices” lists
- Experience working with a remote team
- Experience with outreach and confidence in reviewing team members’ work
Who we are
We are a small team of people spread out across 5 countries (and counting) Our clients are SaaS businesses and our obsession is creating hockey-stick growth for them in search.
For us, that means being creative, thinking like part of their team and always seeking and increasing leverage points to gain better results.
Our core values
- We are advocates for client success – We are not yes men, we are experts. Experts have opinions and are expected to share them openly and honestly with each other and with clients.
- Extreme Ownership – we practice extreme ownership. Leaders take responsibility for themselves and for the teams results. At Singularity, everyone is a leader and everyone takes responsibility for themselves and for the team. No one person is bigger than the whole.
- Ask Questions – We don’t stay silent here, we ask questions of our clients, of each other and, of our industry. Better questions lead to better results for everyone.
- Be A Person – We are people not robots. Its ok to be who you are at work. Its ok to joke and have fun and we encourage everyone to develop friendly professional relationships with clients and each other. “Being Professional” doesn’t mean being made of stone.
How We Work
- We set our own hours
- We communicate internally and externally to clients through Slack and Video
- We have weekly all-hands meetings to keep each other accountable
- We make ourselves available to each other when needed.
- We us tools like: ahrefs, semrush, screaming frog, etc
What we don’t do
- We don’t micromanage so being confident in asking questions and being a self-starter is paramount
- We don’t clock-watch. You set your hours but, if you say youre going to do something or be somewhere, we expect you stick to your word.
- We don’t deliver half-done work.
- We don’t point blame if things go wrong.
- We don’t wait for things to go right, we make it happen.
What we offer
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- 10 days off over Christmas (Dec 24th to Jan 3rd – minimum)
- Birthdays off
- $30 p/h USD base
- Access to multiple online trainings
- Option for full-time work in the next 3 months.
You should NOT apply if;
- You have less than 3 years in SEO experience
- You have not worked for an agency or SaaS company before
- You are looking for a slower paced environment
- You are not fluent in English
- You like to be told what to do and have a set schedule. In SaaS marketing things can change fast and sometimes a routine isn’t possible.
- You dont like to learn new things or read and learn for professional or personal development.